Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2 weeks left @ the Rock


It’s kind of crazy to think that I only have two weeks left here is Slippery Rock. It feels like only last week I was boarding a plain in Shannon airport bound for New York. We’ll as the saying goes “time fly’s when your having fun” and it sure does. Even though it was hard leaving my family, friend and epically rugby (being injured did help the decision) coming here was defiantly one of the best choices I have made in my life so far.  I have made lifelong friends not just from the US but all across the globe. I have learned so much about American people and there culture and not just what is portrayed on tv. I have had some fantastic adventure during my time here and have many great and funny stores to tell when I get home!!

1 comment:

  1. I hate thinking you won't be here next semester Cody! I hope you had an awesome time at the Rock and know that the team will miss you! Just remember when I somehow get the money to come to Ireland I'm staying at your place. :) I hope you have safe travels back (eventhough I'm sure I'll see you before you leave) and you better keep in touch girly!

    ReplyDelete